Monday, September 2, 2013

Nailtini - Bloody Mary - Review

red nailtini

I used my Nailtini - Bloody Mary in the 31 Day Challenge - red post below. This is one of my favorite polishes so I thought I'd give you a little review too. 

Nailtini is not cheap, but it's probably the best brand I have on my shelf so far. The red is just perfect. It doesn't come come out a little bit orange or a little bit pink in the light like some of my reds. This is just red, a bright, shiny, sexy red. 

The quality is the most important part. I've used this one bottle numerous times and I still have a lot left to use. The first strokes go on thick and dark, but not too thick. It's not clumpy or bubbly, just nice and dark. I did use a second coat, but I could probably use just one. This is my go-to red. 

The Nailtini site is fun and I love to play with the Nailtini cocktail mixer tool to play with different looks before I try them out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment